Boarding for dogs and overnight accommodation
Dunston Lodge welcomes all breeds, sizes, and ages of dogs, including those with specific dietary or medical needs. We have single, double and family rooms available.
All dogs boarding at Dunston Lodge are able to:
- Relax and play, in large, spacious rooms which all have an indoor sleeping area, and an outdoor, covered play areas;
- Enjoy walks, at least twice a day, in our private woodlands; and have extra walks & extended walks on request;
- Sleep in heated rooms, with a supply of warm, cosy blankets, beds and bedding; carpets may also be made available;
- Eat, at least twice a day, the same food as they would have at home, choosing from the large selection of branded dog foods on our menu;
- Receive daily health checks, and enjoy time and affection from our dedicated team;
- Have any necessary medication administered to them, as instructed by their owner;
- Are kept safe & secure in the knowledge that a vet is on call 24 hours a day, and that our security systems are in operation, including CCTV.
- Are bathed & blow-dried before going home, and clipped/groomed (if requested) so that they go home feeling a fully pampered pooch.
For further information on our boarding services please feel free to visit us, we welcome viewings at any time, although late morning or late afternoons (after morning/afternoon walks) are preferable so that we have plenty of time to show you around and answer any queries.
An outline of our daily schedule below will also give you further information about what your dog will enjoy while they stay with us.
Let out from sleeping areas into individual outdoor (covered) play areas
08:00 to 08:30
08:30 to 10:30
Morning Walks in our private woodland (while their room is cleansed & bedding refreshed)
10:30 to 13:00
Daily Health Check/Bathing & Grooming and time spent in their individual indoor or outdoor areas
13:00 to 13:30
13:30 to 15:30
Afternoon Walks in the woods (while their room is cleansed & bedding refreshed)
15:00 to 17:30
Time spent in their individual indoor or outdoor areas
18:00 to 19:00
19:30 to 21:00
Final Check & Outdoor areas closed for bedtime (time depends on time of year/outside temperature)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO
CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK ONLINE
You can make a boarding booking over the phone or by email or by clicking the link below. Please note, reservations made by email or using the link are not confirmed bookings until you have received confirmation of your booking from us.
For urgent bookings or those within the next 7 days we would advise customers to call us on 01246 455111, rather than e-mailing, to ensure we have availability and can get you booked straight in.
For grooming only and pamper day appointment please make your reservation by phone so we can discuss your requirements before making the booking.