- Prices are per dog, per day which includes the day of arrival and the day of departure.
- Our prices reflect the high standards of care we endeavour to deliver at Dunston Lodge, as well as our high staff to dog ratio. The daily rate includes two walks per day on the lead in our private woodlands; 2 main meals a day, plus treats/supper before bed; and a bath and blow dry before going home. The price also includes insurance and the administration of any medication to the dog, as instructed by the owner.
- Our prices are currently at £25.00 per day for a single room (1 dog). For 2 dogs sharing a double room the price is £39.00 per day. For up to 4 dogs sharing a family room the price is £52.00 per day.
- Upgrades for additional walks and services are available.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- Throughout the year we apply a minimum 2-day charge
- During peak periods (e.g. school holidays, and Bank Holidays) we apply a minimum 5-day minimum charge
- Although we are happy to provide a range of diets to all our dogs, the wide range of food we provide may not be the exact one precribed/recommended. If this is the case then you are welcome to provide your own food for the duration of your dog’s stay at Dunston Lodge. We regret, however, that we are not able to discount the cost of bookings on the grounds that owners are providing special food for their dogs.
- Grooming charges vary according to amount of work/time involved which will depend on the breed of dog, the style you wish your dog to be groomed to, as well as the condition of their coat.
Booking & Cancellation
- A single day deposit of £30 or 35% of the agreed fee (whichever is greater) is taken at the time of booking, which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
- A double/family deposit is £30 or 35% of the agreed fee (whichever is greater) is taken at the time of booking, which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
- Notice of any cancellations must be given in writing at least 14 days before your dog’s expected day of arrival. Failure to do so will result in you being invoiced for 100% of the agreed fee. Failure to give any notification will result in the full, agreed fee being invoiced.
- All payment is preferred by card, although cash is also accepted.
- Any damage caused by your dog(s) will be charged to you at cost
- By paying the deposit you agree to our terms and conditions