DUNSTON LODGE BOOOKING
TERMS & CONDITIONS (2022)
- Prices are per dog, per day, which includes the day of arrival AND THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
- All dogs are bathed before departure which is included in the prices as standard.
- Our prices are at £27.00 per day for a single room with 1 dog.
- For 2 dogs sharing a double room the price is £42.00 per day (from the same family home)
- For 3 dogs sharing a family room the price is £54.00 per day (from the same family home) For every additional dog there is an additional £8.00 per day charge (from the same family home) up to a maximum of 4 large dogs or 5 small dogs.
- Upgrades for additional walks and services are available.
- All prices inc VAT.
- All damage caused by your dog(s) to be charged at cost.
- Throughout the year we apply a minimum 2-day charge.
- During peak periods (22nd December to 3rd January and all throughout July, August and September we apply a minimum 5-day charge)
- A deposit of £30.00 or 35% of the agreed fee (whichever is greater) is taken at the time of booking, which is non-refundable. BOOKINGS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL THE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID, deposits are transferable if given a minimum of 14 days notice of the date of arrival date up to a maximum of 4 months after the original booking date. All transfers are only available once. All deposits must be made the day the booking confirmation is emailed otherwise your booking will be cancelled. Notice of any cancellations or amendment’s must be given in writing at least 14 days before your dog’s expected day of arrival, failure to do so will result in you being invoiced for 100% of the fee.
- THE TOTAL BOOKING MUST BE PAID IN FULL 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE DATE OF ARRIVAL. IF THE FULL AMOUNT IS NOT PAID WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE ARRIVAL DATE WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE PAYMENT AUTOMATICALLY FROM YOUR CHOOSEN CARD.
- By paying the deposit you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Please be advised, under the licencing act we require an up to date vaccination record for each dog you book in with us along with a microchip number. It is a customers responsibility to provide this information as soon as reasonably possible. Failure to provide such information will result in Dunston Lodge not being able to fulfil the booking and as such any deposit paid would not be refundable as per our terms and conditions.