Here at Dunston Lodge, we spend A LOT of time with dogs. We adore them, and as a top notch boarding kennels in Chesterfield, it’s a good job we do!
Dogs are just such happy, loyal creatures that bring so much happiness to their owners’ lives – what’s not to love?!
In our opinion, there are lots of things that we can learn from dogs. So, here are our top 15 dog rules that we think all humans should follow. Enjoy!
1. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it
2. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a walk
3. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy
4. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them
5. When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience
6. Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory
7. Take naps and stretch before rising
8. Run, romp and play daily
9. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm
10. Be loyal
11. Never pretend to be something you’re not
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently
13. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do
14. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body
15. No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout, run right back and make friends